Please first read the FAQ's before deciding to contact us.
- When can I download my race instructions?
Race Instructions will be available for download from your 'My Details' account. Please read this carefully as you will not receive a printed copy. We are reducing our carbon footprint by cutting down the amount of paper we print, please consider the environment before printing the race instructions. These will be available from Friday 1st March.
- Can I change between the Kilomathon races (e.g. 13.1k to 6.55k) or transfer to a later date?
Sorry NO. We have a set number of people in each race and resources (water, energy drinks, medals, medical crews, marshals etc) have been set to cater for this number. Please click here for more information on transfers and withdrawals.
- Can I transfer my place to another runner wanting to do the same race?
Yes, please click here for more information on transfers and withdrawals.
- When will I receive my Running Number?
Runners will receive their running number in the post by the Friday before the race. If your running number does not arrive in the post please pick up a spare at the help desk. If you are a late entrant, you will be told to pick up your race pack at the help desk. Remember to download your race instructions if you are a late entrant.
- I'm a Late entrant, where do I pick up my running number?
If you are a late entrant you will need to pick up your pack on the morning of the race at the help desk. Your race instructions will show you where the help desk will be located and it's opening hours.
- I haven't received my confirmation email, what should I do?
Firstly, please check your spam. If you still can't find it then please contact us using the contact form below. If you do find an email from us in your spam, please mark it as 'not spam' or as a 'favourite' to ensure that our communications get through to you.
- What happens if I can't run?
If you are injured or ill before the race you can withdraw and be offered a guaranteed place for the next year. This would incur another entry fee. To withdraw please log in to 'My Details' on the website and alter your status to 'withdrawn'. Sorry, you can't transfer your place to another event.
- Route information
You can find route information in the event info section on the home page for each race. Route information will also be available in your race instructions.
- When does the race take place and what time does it start?
This information is available in the event info section on the home page and will also be available in your race instructions.
- Parking and Shuttle Buses.
To purchase bus tickets please visit the online shop
Your bus or parking tickets will be for download from your 'My Details' account. You will be able to download your tickets from Friday 1st March. Please note that you will not be allowed to travel without your ticket so please ensure you have printed and taken this with you.
Can I update my predicted time?
You can update your predicted time by logging into My Details and pressing the 'Alter Entry' button.
How will the runners be allocated in time pens?
Kilomathon runners will be allocated in time pens according to their predicted finishing time. Please ensure that your predicted time you entered in your details account is correct, as once you have been allocated to your timing pen, this cannot be changed.
- When will I receive my purchased merchandise?
We aim to deliver your order within 21 days of purchase. Use the contact form below to contact us if do not receive your order within 21 days.
- What will I receive when I finish the Kilomathon?
All Kilomathon runners will receive a goodybag, finisher’s medal, and water.
- What is the course time limit?
Participants must begin the Kilomathon during the official start and complete the Kilomathon course within 2 hours for the 13.1k race and 1 hour for the 6.55k race (15 minute mile pace) i.e. the course will close at 15 minute mile pace. See terms and conditions of entry.
- How old do I have to be to run a Kilomathon?
Please see the Event Information page for details of what age you need to be to run.
- What if I fall behind or want to stop?
Each race has a time limit which will be detailed in your race instructions. If you fall behind this pace we will ask you to board a sweeper vehicle that will travel at the back of the race. If you choose not to do this then you will be deemed to be out of the race and can continue at your own risk. We will ask you to use pavements as we will be required to reopen roads at this time.
- I am not sure what to expect as this is my first Kilomathon race?
Don't worry, please read our 'What to Expect' document as it will answer all or most of your questions about the race. If you still have a question, please use the contact form below.
- Can I run for a charity not listed on the event website as an Affiliate?
Yes. You will need to purchase a Standard Entry and you are then free to fundraise for any charity of your choosing.
- I have applied for a Charity Place with an Affiliate Charity, but I wish to withdraw the application. What should I do?
You will need to contact your chosen Charity to ask them to decline your Charity Place Application. You will then be free to puchase a Standard Entry or apply for a Charity Place with a different Charity.
- I have an approved Charity Place but wish to withdraw from the event. What should I do?
Please contact your Charity as soon as possible to discuss this with them directly. Your chosen Charity will need to withdraw your entry on your behalf.
- My Charity has set me a minimum sponsorship target as a condition of giving me one of their Charity Places, but I am concerned that I won't be able to raise the required amount. What should I do?
Please contact your Charity as soon as possible to discuss this with them directly. Your Charity has incurred a cost in securing your place and will expect to see a return on this investment.
- My Charity has told me I have a place in one of the Kilomathon races. How can I check this?
Please log in to your My Details account. If you have a place, your 'Entry Status' will show as being 'Approved'.
If your question is not answered above, please feel free to contact us using the form below.