Hope For Children
Hope For Children
11 Bridge Street
Hope for Children (HOPE) is a UK based charity which works towards a world where children’s rights are realised and they can reach their full potential. They actively identify disadvantaged children and communities by working with local partners.
Through empowering, collaborating and learning together they aim to build a sustainable future for the children and communities they work in. Their focus is to reach as many children as they can and deliver to them the childhood every child deserves. This year alone HOPE has supported over 70,000 children in Africa, Asia and the UK.
HOPE was founded in 1994 with a very specific ethos; to keep costs low, ensuring supporters’ donations go directly to children who need it. It achieves this with the help of corporate support and thanks to the generosity of its volunteers who give both their time and money. This ethos remains at the forefront of HOPE’s work, enabling it to offer crucial support to those that need it the most.
- To improve the quality of life and advance the rights of children
- To encourage children and families to participate in processes which enhance their equality, self-reliance and long-term sustainable development
- To provide practical support wherever possible so that children can grow up within their own families and communities
- To promote child protection and children’s rights
- To promote the de-institutionalisation of children
- To promote sustainable development whilst strengthening and empowering communities to sustain the impact of our work
- To strengthen our partner organisations so they can provide high quality services to children and implement quality programmes
This year alone, we have supported over 70,000 children and with your support we can do so much more so please register with us TODAY.
Charity Place Application
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. The Charity has 21 days, or until Charity Place Entries close (whichever comes first), to approve or decline your application. For further information on how the Charity Place Application process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to take part in to begin your Charity Place Application:
'I already have my own paid place'
To tell Hope For Children that you want to raise funds for them please visit your 'my details' account and click on the 'Tell a charity you have your own paid place and want to run for them' option next to your approved place.