Wellbeing Scotland provide confidential, therapeutic support to individuals and families whose lives have been impacted by abuse and other adverse childhood experiences,
We offer specialist, community based trauma informed services for both children and adults to support recovery from the impact of any lived experience of abuse or trauma and have a track record of over 20 years of experience in delivering specialist services in supporting recovery from childhood sexual abuse. Services are available throughout Scotland
Income generated through fundraising ensures that we can offer support to individuals where, and when it is most needed.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Kilomathon Scotland
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 13.1k >
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 6.55k >
- 2022 Mini Kilo Scotland 2.62k >
2021 Kilomathon Virtual Challenge
- 2021 Kilomathon 26.2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Kilomathon 13.1K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Kilomathon 6.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Mini Kilomathon 2.62K Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Wellbeing Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.