The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital Charitable Fund
Who are we?
Our mission is to support the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital to deliver the best care possible.
- Improving patient, visitor and staff experience of the hospital surroundings through major development projects
- Funding additional equipment to enhance the level of patient care the hospital can give their patients
- Supporting medical and health research in orthopaedics
- Encouraging specialist teaching and learning to further clinical knowledge and promote innovation
Why join our team?
- Help us support more patients & families at the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital.
- Free fundraising goodie bag, complete with ROH Running vest, water bottle, badge and loads more.
- Amazing support from our cheer squad on event day
- One to one fundraising support from the communications team
- Fundraising resources including social media plans
Your support means so much ...
Registered Charity Number in England and Wales 1078046