BARNARDO'S - BELIEVE IN CHILDREN
Barnardo's believes in children regardless of their circumstances, gender, race, disability or behaviour. Whatever the issue, from drug misuse to disability; youth crime to mental health; sexual abuse to domestic violence; poverty to homelessness; Barnardo's believes we can bring out the best in every child.
We run over 900 local projects around the UK, working directly with over 200,000 children, young people and their famillies every year.
Team Barnardo’s Benefits:
We really look after our runners because we know that you are the reason that we can keep helping children. We want you to have a great time so that we can help thousands of children have a brighter and more enjoyable future. Whether you gain your own place in the event or take one of our Guaranteed Places,
We offer our runners:
- Fundraising advice and ideas - we can also send out sponsorship forms, collection tins, and things like balloons and posters to help you if you're having a fundraising event
- Access to online fundraising sites for easy, secure fundraising
- Training information and advice - find out information on all kinds of events, with training plans and nutritional advice
- Opportunities to visit a local Barnardo's project, so you can see for yourself the work you are supporting
- Regular contact from the Challenge Events team from the minute you sign up
- Barnardo's high performance running vest or Barnardo's t-shirt to train in and wear during your challenge
- The chance to chat to your fellow participants about all aspects of your challenge on our very own forum
To run for Barnardo’s Scotland, please contact Challenge Events on 0131 446 7021 [email protected]
Thank you for considering Barnardo's Scotland, your support is greatly appreciated
Run for Barnardos Scotland
Apply for a Charity Entry
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Already have your Own Entry?
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Barnardos Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.