The Rock Trust
0131 557 4059
Run for the Rock Trust – Edinburgh’s youth homelessness charity
Help us End Youth Homelessness in Edinburgh.
What better way to mark your efforts in the Edinburgh marathon than to sign up to support one of the areas leading local charities. The Rock Trust works with young homeless people (or those at risk of homelessness) across Edinburgh and the Lothians.
We aim to provide opportunities for young vulnerable people to develop personal, social and practical skills, as well as the sense of self worth necessary for an independent adult life.
- Advice service available at our Underground drop in centre
- One to one support, at our offices or at the young person’s accommodation
- Group programmes, including sport, gardening, cooking etc
- Opportunities for volunteering and work experience
- A respite place to stay, for those who need time away from their situation
- Mediation to build positive relationships
- Supported housing in shared or single accommodation
- Training for professionals