0131 243 1453
With over 90,000 people in Scotland with dementia, demand for our help continually increases. This number will double within a generation where 1 in 3 will die with dementia. 19 people a day are diagnosed with dementia in Scotland and you can help us by taking part in this year's Kilomathon. Alzheimer Scotland would not be able to make a difference to people living with dementia without fundraisers like you.
We also provide practical services on over 60 sites throughout Scotland offering day care, home support and carer support groups. We publish booklets, reports and a quarterly newsletter keeping carers, people with dementia and professionals up to date.
Our 24 hour Dementia Helpline 0808 808 3000 and our website www.alzscot.org provide expert information about dementia and the services of Alzheimer Scotland.
By choosing to run for us you will receive:
* Alzheimer Scotland running vest
* Comprehensive fundraising pack
* Training hints and tips
Please refer to the individual terms and conditions for each Kilomathon event and ensure these are read carefully before continuing with the on-line application process:
By applying to take part in Kilomathon as an Alzheimer Scotland charity entrant, you understand that Alzheimer Scotland will contact you within 21 days of receiving your application to request your registration donation as below:
- 13.1k - You understand that in order for Alzheimer Scotland to approve your application you must agree to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £15 and agree to raise £200 minimum sponsorship.
- 6.55k - You understand that in order for Alzheimer Scotland to approve your application you must agree to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £10 and agree to raise £100 minimum sponsorship.
- 2.62k - You understand that in order for Alzheimer Scotland to approve your application you must agree to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £5 and agree to raise £50 minimum sponsorship.
You understand that Alzheimer Scotland has pre-paid for this event and that failure to reach the minimum sponsorship level will result in financial loss to the charity. By securing one of our charity places you understand that Alzheimer Scotland will not pay for your travel and accommodation to attend the event. Please note that Alzheimer Scotland may take and/or use photos of you from the race day in our advertising or promotional material. If you do NOT wish your photo to be used please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 0131 243 1474.
Thank you for considering Alzheimer Scotland, your support is greatly appreciated.
Run for Alzheimer Scotland
Apply for a Charity Entry
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
Already have your Own Entry?
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Alzheimer Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.