Carers Link supports informal carers in East Dunbartonshire. A carer is anyone who cares, unpaid, for a friend or family member who, due to illness, disability, a mental health problem or an addiction, cannot cope without their support. The charity was founded in September 2004 and currently cares for more than 1,000 carers aged from 8 to 90+ each year.
Carers are supported through information, advocacy, workshops, events and groups for carers on a one-to-one basis, always tailored to the person’s own caring situation and needs.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Kilomathon Scotland
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 13.1k >
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 6.55k >
- 2022 Mini Kilo Scotland 2.62k >
2021 Kilomathon Virtual Challenge
- 2021 Kilomathon 26.2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Kilomathon 13.1K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Kilomathon 6.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Mini Kilomathon 2.62K Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Carers Link East Dunbartonshire via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.