SOS Children's Villages UK is part of the world's largest charity protecting children who have lost parental care. We work in countries impacted by conflict, natural disasters and extreme poverty to offer unsupported children the chance to grow up in a safe and nurturing family-like environment with a carer and siblings, quality education and healthcare.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Kilomathon Scotland
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 13.1k >
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 6.55k >
- 2022 Mini Kilo Scotland 2.62k >
2021 Kilomathon Virtual Challenge
- 2021 Kilomathon 26.2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Kilomathon 13.1K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Kilomathon 6.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Mini Kilomathon 2.62K Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for SOS Children's Villages UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.