There are over 400,000 adults with autism in the UK, but only about 32% are in some kind of paid work.
Our vision is for all autistic people to have opportunity in work and fulfilment in life
Our mission is to support autistic people to have fulfilling and productive working relationships in inclusive and positive environments. We do this by:
· Enabling people on the autistic spectrum to find and be successful in suitable work
· Encouraging providers of work to employ autistic people and recognise the benefits they can bring to the workplace
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Kilomathon Scotland
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 13.1k >
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 6.55k >
- 2022 Mini Kilo Scotland 2.62k >
2021 Kilomathon Virtual Challenge
- 2021 Kilomathon 26.2K Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Employment Autism via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.