0131 313 4225
Down’s Syndrome Scotland is the only charity in Scotland dedicated solely to supporting people with Down’s syndrome and their families and carers. Our vision is that society fully accepts and includes people with Ds. We support families and people with Ds to reach their fullest potential by providing a range of services, influencing public policy and by changing attitudes. We urgently need funding to help families who are struggling right now.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Kilomathon Scotland
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 13.1k >
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 6.55k >
- 2022 Mini Kilo Scotland 2.62k >
2021 Kilomathon Virtual Challenge
- 2021 Kilomathon 26.2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Kilomathon 13.1K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Kilomathon 6.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Mini Kilomathon 2.62K Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Down's Syndrome Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.