0131 557 3332
Myeloma UK is the only organisation in the UK dealing exclusively with myeloma. We are helping myeloma patients live longer and with a better quality of life.
How? By accelerating the discovery, development and access to new treatments, while helping patients and their families cope with everything a diagnosis of myeloma brings.
We do this by:
We receive no government funding and rely almost entirely on voluntary donations and fundraising activities.
If you would like to contribute to this vital work by taking part in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival please do not hesitate to contact the Fundraising Team on 0131 557 3332 or email [email protected].
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Kilomathon Scotland
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 13.1k >
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 6.55k >
- 2022 Mini Kilo Scotland 2.62k >
2021 Kilomathon Virtual Challenge
- 2021 Kilomathon 26.2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Kilomathon 13.1K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Kilomathon 6.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Mini Kilomathon 2.62K Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Myeloma UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.