The Pulmonary Hypertension Association UK (PHA-UK) is a national patient charity that provides support, help, understanding and information for people whose lives are touched by this rare and devastating lung disease. Contact Details: PHA-UK, Unit 1, Newton Business Centre, Thorncliffe Park Estate, Chapeltown, Sheffield, S35 2PH. [email protected]
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Kilomathon Scotland
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 13.1k >
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 6.55k >
- 2022 Mini Kilo Scotland 2.62k >
2021 Kilomathon Virtual Challenge
- 2021 Kilomathon 26.2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Kilomathon 13.1K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Kilomathon 6.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Mini Kilomathon 2.62K Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Pulmonary Hypertension Association via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.