020 8741 1515
The National Axial Spondyloarthritis Society (NASS) is the only charity in the UK dedicated to supporting anyone affected affected by axial spondyloarthritis.
Since 1976 NASS has been the only charity dedicated to educating, informing and empowering people with AS to manage their disease more effectively and make more informed choices about their care.
NASS receives no government or statutory funding. We rely on donations from the general public to ensure we can continue providing life-changing support to anyone affected by axial SpA (AS). This is why people like you are so important.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Kilomathon Scotland
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 13.1k >
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 6.55k >
- 2022 Mini Kilo Scotland 2.62k >
2021 Kilomathon Virtual Challenge
- 2021 Kilomathon 26.2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Kilomathon 13.1K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Kilomathon 6.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Mini Kilomathon 2.62K Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for National Axial Spondyloarthritis Society (NASS) via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.