Can Do is an exceptional charity offering fun, friendship and adventures for young people with disabilities living in East Lothian.
As a unique, long-running, parent-led Scottish success story, Can Do has been providing fantastic activity programmes for youngsters with additional support needs since 1982.
With an annual activity calendar which includes school holiday playschemes, term time weekly youth clubs, residential weekends and family fun days, there’s so much to do with Can Do, and so much fun to be had. Activities range from arts and crafts, hula-hooping and marshmallow-toasting to trampolining, swimming, encounters with animals and even kayaking.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Kilomathon Scotland
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 13.1k >
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 6.55k >
- 2022 Mini Kilo Scotland 2.62k >
2021 Kilomathon Virtual Challenge
- 2021 Kilomathon 26.2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Kilomathon 13.1K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Kilomathon 6.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Mini Kilomathon 2.62K Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Can Do via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.