0207 554 5917
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2022 Kilomathon Scotland
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 13.1k >
- 2022 Kilomathon Scotland 6.55k >
- 2022 Mini Kilo Scotland 2.62k >
2021 Kilomathon Virtual Challenge
- 2021 Kilomathon 26.2K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Kilomathon 13.1K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Kilomathon 6.5K Virtual Challenge >
- 2021 Mini Kilomathon 2.62K Virtual Challenge >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Sue Ryder via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.