Select the event you would like to run in
0141 418 5956
WHO WE ARE
Join #TeamAlzScot today!
Alzheimer Scotland is the leading dementia organisation in Scotland.
We campaign for the rights of people with dementia and their families and provide an extensive range of innovative and personalised support services.
Receiving a diagnosis of dementia can be a devastating and frightening time both for the person with dementia and for their families and friends.
Every penny you raise for us will help us make sure nobody faces dementia alone.
We’re here when people need someone to listen to them and give emotional support, or when they need practical information and advice. You can pick up the phone to our 24 hour Freephone Dementia Helpline (0808 808 3000) anytime or meet with our Dementia Advisors.
We help fund research into dementia prevention, giving hope to future generations.
Over 90,000 people in Scotland are living with dementia and as that number continues to rise, there has never been a more vital time to support the work of Alzheimer Scotland. We can’t make a difference to people living with dementia without fundraisers like you.
WE’LL SUPPORT YOU
Whether this is your first run or you’re a seasoned marathon runner, our dedicated events team are here to help.
Sign up to #TeamAlzScot and we’ll provide:
- Purple Alzheimer Scotland breathable running vest
- Comprehensive fundraising pack with training hints and tips
- Friendly dedicated team on the end of the phone to help with your fundraising and provide tips and support throughout your training journey
ALREADY GOT A PLACE?
We would love to hear from you! Contact the Events Team at [email protected] and we will send you a fundraising pack and running vest to get you started!
Join #TeamAlzScot and together we can Change Dementia
Please refer to the individual terms and conditions for each Kilomathon event and ensure these are read carefully before continuing with the on-line application process:
By applying to take part in Kilomathon as an Alzheimer Scotland charity entrant, you understand that Alzheimer Scotland will contact you within 14 days of receiving your application to request your registration fee as below:
- 13.1k - You understand that in order for Alzheimer Scotland to approve your application you must agree to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £15 and agree to raise £300 target sponsorship.
- 6.55k - You understand that in order for Alzheimer Scotland to approve your application you must agree to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £10 and agree to raise £100 target sponsorship.
- 2.62k - You understand that in order for Alzheimer Scotland to approve your application you must agree to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £5 and agree to raise £50 target sponsorship.
You understand that Alzheimer Scotland has pre-paid for this event and that failure to reach the target sponsorship level will result in financial loss to the charity and you may lose your place if you do not fundraise.
By securing one of our charity places you understand that Alzheimer Scotland will not pay for your travel and accommodation to attend the event.
Please note that Alzheimer Scotland may take and/or use photos of you from the race day in our advertising or promotional material. If you do NOT wish your photo to be used please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 0131 243 1453.
Thank you for considering Alzheimer Scotland, your support is greatly appreciated.