Select the event you would like to run in
VSA (est. 1870)
VSA changes lives for thousands of the most vulnerable people in Aberdeen city and Aberdeenshire, helping them to live the most independent and fun-filled lives possible.
VSA is the biggest social care charity in the north-east of Scotland.
VSA provides a wide range of care and support to children and families, carers, both children as young as five and adults, children with complex disabilities like autism or additional support needs.
We care and support adults with disabilities and mental health challenges helping them to enjoy a confident and happily life.
We also look after older people, some further challenged with Dementia supporting them with residential care, weekend support and care allowing them to lead fulfilling, dignified lives as independently as possible.
VSA’s support means:
- Children and families can build better futures
- Carers, both children as young as five and adults, can juggle everyday life with caring responsibilities
- Children with complex disabilities, like autism, or additional support needs, like Down’s Syndrome, can get just as much from life as their mainstream counterparts
- Children with separated parents can live in harmony
- Adults with disabilities and mental health problems can live confidently and happily
- Older people can lead fulfilling, dignified lives as independently as possible